Associate Professor, M.D., Ph.D.
Consultant neurologist , Mongolian – Japan Hospital, Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences
President, Mongolian Headache Society
Graduated from the Second Moscow Medical University, Russia.
Completed residency training in Neurology at the Mongolian Medical University.
Obtained the Ph.D. degree at the Medical Academy of Lodz, Poland.
Topic of research: “Presence of the myelin-based protein and head shock protein complexes in the brain of the patients with multiple sclerosis”.
Clinical training in neurophysiology at Malaysian Medical University, Malaysia, at the Christian Doppler Clinic, Austria, also completed 1 year-training in Epileptology and EEG in Shizuoka Institute of Neurological Disorders and Epilepsy, Shizuoka, Japan.
Since 1989 Lecturer, Head of Department of Neurology (2005-2012), Associate Professor, Department of Neurology, Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences, from 2019 Consultant neurologist at the Mongolian-Japan Hospital, MNUMS.
Clinical interest in multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, headache.
- Mongolian Neurology Society, board member
- Professional Neurological Committee, Ministry of Health of Mongolia, head ( 2008-2012) , member (2008 –present)
- World Stroke Organization, member since 2008
- International Headache Society, member since 2016
- Mongolian Psychosomatic Medicine Society, board member
- Editorial Board member of the official journal of the ASEAN Neurological Association “Neurology Asia” (Since 2004)
- President of “Mongolian Headache Society” since 2019